The JBL Quantum 800 are okay for wireless gaming. They’re fairly comfortable headphones that come with customizable RGB lighting. However, as they’re heavy, they may become a little fatiguing if worn for long gaming sessions. Thanks to their USB dongle, you can play wirelessly on PC and PS4, though they have somewhat high latency. We tested the boom microphone using its 1/8″ TRRS cable, which produced better results than when used wirelessly. When wired, voices sound clear, although lacking fullness.
- Audio precision, designed for gamers also equipped with dts headphone: x v2 0
- Lossless 2 4ghz and bluetooth 5 0 dual wireless audio equipped, complete with a 14-hour battery life
- Lightweight, ventilated headband, and premium leather-wrapped memory foam ear cushions
- Compatible with pc, mac, xbox, playstation, nintendo switch, mobile and vr
- Active noise cancelling system eliminates unwanted background sounds